We enjoyed reading about the following activity, shared by Children’s University in Colchester.
In art, it is very important to practice drawing and especially drawing from real life objects.
- Collect 5 to 10 objects that mean something to you.
- Place them on a table in front of where you are going to draw them.
- Think about the arrangement of the objects.
- Are you happy with the layout?
- Using a pencil only, think about how you can use shading to create the light and dark areas on your object.
You must be logged in to post a comment.